2017 Children’s Sarcoma Artwork Contest
The Sarcoma Foundation of America is hosting a Children’s Artwork Competition to kick off Sarcoma Awareness Month this July. Submissions will be received through June 23. The winner will be announced in July and their artwork will be featured on the Sarcoma Foundation of America’s 2017 holiday card.
- Artwork must incorporate a yellow ribbon and/or sunflowers.
- Artwork can be any size and any medium.
- Artist must be 18 years or younger.
- Submission must be original artwork.
Please mail original artwork to:
Sarcoma Foundation of America
9899 Main Street, Suite 204
Damascus, MD 20872
- Artwork must be postmarked by June 23, 2017.
- Please include artist’s name, age, location and relationship to sarcoma.
- Please provide an adult contact person and contact information.
- Artwork will not be returned to artist.
The Sarcoma Foundation of America reserves the right to share artwork submissions on social media, email communication, printed materials, etc. SFA will have the right to display artwork in the office and at events.