1. License for Use of this Site. SFA grants you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of SFA. This site or any portion of this site may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, republished, displayed, posted, transmitted or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without the express written consent of SFA. SFA in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use and Trademark without the written permission of its owner. You may not utilize any framing or use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any Trademark without the express written consent of SFA.
4. Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, SFA makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
5. Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information. The information provided on the SFA site is for informational and education purposes only and is not intended as medical advise nor, is it intended to create any physician-patient or clinical relationship. Please remember that this information should not substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advise of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advise or delay in seeking medical advise because of materials read on the SFA site.
6. Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS , AND YOUR USE OF IT IS EXCLUSIVELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SFA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SFA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, TEXT, GRAPHICS, HYPERLINKS, COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SFA WEB SITE AND OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED ON ANY PORTION OF THE SFA WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER SERVER. SFA ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOU COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY FROM YOUR ACCESSING, BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING ANY PORTION OF THE SFA WEB SITE, OR RECEIPT OF COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SFA WEB SITE.
7. Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary and shall not, in and of itself create a physician/patient relationship between us or cause SFA to create or retain any medical information of you. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of SFA and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, market research, fund-raising and focus groups. You agree that you will not send or transmit to the SFA site any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. Furthermore, SFA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. SFA does not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. You should be aware of the general security risks of transmitting information over a public network, and while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private.
8. Privacy. We refer you to our Privacy Statement for a complete discussion of how SFA utilizes information you communicate via our site.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS SITE
Also, please read the Privacy Statement for this site.
Information on sarcoma subtypes, treatments, clinical trials, and other important resources for sarcoma patients and families.
Information on the Sarcoma Patient Registry. If you are diagnosed with sarcoma, please consider joining the Registry.
Information on applying for a sarcoma research grant, current research funded by the SFA, and past research grants.