• The Sarcoma Foundation of America Clinical Trial Navigating Service
• Clinical Trials Resource Center
• 13-C-0044 – A Phase 2 Study of Cabozantinib (XL184), a Dual Inhibitor of MET and VEGFR, in Pat
• A091103—Phase II Study of Angiopoietin-1 and 2 Peptibody AMG386 for the Treatment of Angiosarcoma
• TH-302 Enrolling in Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
• Trabectedin or Dacarbazine for the Treatment of Patients with Advanced Liposarcoma or Leiomyosarcoma
• Trivalent Vaccine for Sarcoma
• Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration (SARC)
• Patient Resources
About Clinical Research
Background information about the clinical trials process and what to expect when you volunteer to participate in a clinical trial. Here, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions about clinical trials and also suggestions for where to find more information.
CenterWatch Clinical Trials Listing Service
Database of industry sponsored clinical trial listings for Sarcoma.
Listing of Studies at ClinicalTrials.gov
Link to ClinicalTrials.gov, a comprehensive listing of federally and privately supported clinical trials. The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH), through its National Library of Medicine (NLM), has developed this site in collaboration with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Profiles of Research Centers
Detailed descriptions of centers that conduct clinical research in the field of Oncology. Profiles include an overview of each center, descriptions of clinical research investigators and staff, and links to currently enrolling clinical research studies.
New FDA Drug Approvals
Database of new medical treatments approved by the FDA since 1995. Detailed summary descriptions for each drug are provided including drug name; manufacturer; mechanism of action; clinical trial results, and side effect profile.
CenterWatch Research Headlines
Here you’ll find links to news articles and reports on recent advances in clinical research. This section is updated weekly and the information has been published in CenterWatch publications during the past weeks.
Descriptions of all of CenterWatch’s publications for patients and for clinical research professionals.
Coalition of National Cancer Cooperative Groups
The Coalition’s website provides a wealth of information about cancer clinical trials. Website features include:
• TrialCheck, a clinical trials search engine
• Cancer Research: A Guide to Cancer Clinical Trials, an interactive educational program
• Print materials for ordering
• Discussion with oncology experts
• Patient discussion forum
Clinical Trials search site
The NCI has developed this premier site. Just type in osteosarcoma, soft tissue sarcoma, etc., or refine the search to your personal interests
This site supplements the NCI site above a little bit, but is incomplete so should not be your sole search site
Information on sarcoma subtypes, treatments, clinical trials, and other important resources for sarcoma patients and families.
Information on the Sarcoma Patient Registry. If you are diagnosed with sarcoma, please consider joining the Registry.
Information on applying for a sarcoma research grant, current research funded by the SFA, and past research grants.