Children’s Artwork Competition
The Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA) is holding a Children’s Artwork Competition to kick off Sarcoma Awareness Month this July. Submissions will be accepted through June 25, 2023, and the winner will be announced at the end of July. The winning entry will be featured in SFA’s newsletter and appear on SFA’s 2023 holiday card.
- Artwork must incorporate a yellow ribbon and/or sunflower.
- Artwork can be any size and any medium.
- Artist must be 18 years or younger at the time the artwork is submitted.
- Submissions must be original artwork.
- Artwork must be postmarked by June 25, 2023.
- Please include the artist’s name, age, city and state of residence, and connection to sarcoma.
- Please provide an adult contact person and contact information.
- Artwork will not be returned to the artist.
Please mail original artwork and submission form to:
Sarcoma Foundation of America
9899 Main St, Ste 204
Damascus, MD 20872
You can also fill out and print this form and mail it to us.
SFA reserves the right to share artwork submissions on social media, email communications, printed materials, etc. SFA will have the right to display artwork at events.