Survey Opportunity for Soft Tissue Sarcoma Patients
Analysis Group, Inc. (AG) is surveying individuals with Soft Tissue Sarcoma to understand their preferences for treatment of soft tissue sarcoma. Your participation will help to advance knowledge in this field.
The Study: AG is seeking individuals with Soft Tissue Sarcoma to share their views and preferences for treatments of soft tissue sarcoma in an online survey lasting approximately 15-20 minutes.
To Participate: You will be eligible to participate if you meet all of the eligibility criteria described below. Your participation is voluntary. You will not be asked to provide personal identifying information in this survey. Your responses to the survey and additional information will be kept confidential per Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) regulations, and will be reported and published only in summary form (e.g., averages or percentages among respondents). This study has been reviewed by the Western Institutional Review Board (WIRB).
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You have been diagnosed with soft tissue sarcoma (sarcoma)
- You have received chemotherapy for soft tissue sarcoma within the most recent (2) years
- You have never been diagnosed with osteosarcoma or bone sarcoma, gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST), or Kaposi sarcoma
- You are able to understand and speak English and reside in the United States
To participate in the study and complete the online survey, please visit the survey link:
This information is being provided as a service from the Sarcoma Foundation of America.
The SFA is not involved in this study and will not have access to any patient information.