Save the date for the Sarcoma Foundation of America’s 21st annual fundraising gala, Stand Up to Sarcoma, which will be held on September 19, 2023 at Capitale in New York City. Join us as we gather to honor those who are making a difference in the sarcoma community!
LOCATION: Capitale, New York, NY
DATE: September 19, 2023
Dinner Event | Cocktail Attire
Stand Up to Sarcoma is a signature event of the Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA). The highlight of the night is our program honoring recipients of SFA’s four international awards – the Courage Award, the Nobility in Science Award, the Vision of Hope Award, and the Compassionate Care Award.
- Courage Award – honoring outstanding sarcoma advocates.
- Nobility in Science Award – recognizing researchers or doctors investigating groundbreaking sarcoma research.
- Vision of Hope Award – honoring an organization or person in recognition of the honoree’s efforts to advance the care and treatment of sarcoma, bringing hope to patients and survivors.
- Compassionate Care Award – recognizing a patient navigator for his or her outstanding contributions to patient care, support, and education.
Along with these recognitions, this gala serves as a signature event of the organization in two important ways:
- It is SFA’s the primary fundraising event and provides a unique opportunity to highlight the foundation’s mission.
- Net proceeds from the event will benefit the 2024 sarcoma research and patient education programs; Funding sarcoma research grants and educating patients about novel therapies and empowering them to be better advocates for their care.
SFA relies on the devotion and support of donors and friends to continue working to find new and better therapies, and ultimately the cure for sarcoma. Your support will aid in the effort to fund research and provide resources for the sarcoma community.
We hope you will join the SFA community to honor outstanding and inspirational leaders who proudly represent the important work of SFA while raising money for much-needed research.