The Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA) Sunflower Society is comprised of individuals whose donations of $1,000 or more per calendar year collectively move us one step closer to a cure in our time. Show your commitment to our mission by joining our giving society. Whether through one-time or ongoing gifts, this group of generous donors helps us continue to be the leading voice of the sarcoma community, enabling us to make important investments in research and patients and increasing sarcoma awareness.
SFA Sunflower Society members will receive exclusive information, experiences and be invited to learn, connect, share, and see the impact they are making through the following benefits:
- Quarterly roundup of articles of interest to the sarcoma community.
- Yearly exclusive CEO update, an in-depth look at how your gift impacts the lives of sarcoma patients, caregivers, and researchers.
- Yearly update about the state of research in sarcoma.
- Invitation to local in-person Sunflower Society events.
- Special recognition in SFA’s annual report.
- Sunflower Society members who donate $10,000+ will receive two tickets to the Stand Up to Sarcoma Gala.
Your annual gift to the SFA Sunflower Society during a calendar year qualifies you for the special member benefits listed above.