Sarcoma Information Links and Resources
- Cancer Financial Assistance Coalition (CFAC) – a coalition of organizations helping cancer patients manage their financial challenges.
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) – offers a nationwide list of organizations that provide emotional, practical, and financial support services for people with cancer and their families.
- Financial Assistance Information – list of financial assistance links maintained by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Financial Assistance links – list of financial assistance links maintained by the Sarcoma Alliance.
Providers of Free Air Transportation For Medical Needs
- Air Charity Network – coordinates free air transportation for children and adults with medical or compelling humanitarian needs.
- Angel Airlines For Cancer Patients
- Corporate Angel Network – arranges free travel for cancer patients to treatment across the country using empty seats on corporate jets.
- Miracle Flights – Improving access to health care by providing financial assistance to low income children for commercial air travel to obtain special medical care
- National Patient Travel Center
- Patient Airlift Services – arranges volunteer medical flights and free air transportation for needy individuals throughout the greater Northeast region, from Virginia to Maine, Ohio to Massachusetts.
Sarcoma Patient Organizations and Sarcoma Research Foundations
- Amschwand Sarcoma Cancer Foundation
- Angiosarcoma Awareness
- Association of Cancer Online Resources (ACOR) – has general and specific sarcoma groups and provides the ability to communicate directly with other patients.
- The Bone Cancer Research Trust
- Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation
- GIST Support International
- Rein in Sarcoma Foundation
- Kristen Ann Carr Fund
- The Life Raft Group
- Leiomyosarcoma Support & Direct Research Foundation (LMSDR)
- National LeioMyosarcoma Foundation
- Northwest (U.S.) Sarcoma Foundation
- The Sarcoma Alliance
- Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration (SARC)
- Sarcoma UK